Some of our clients still do their own hearing testing the old fashioned way — they do it themselves. Once the tests have been conducted, however, they still must be read by a “professional supervisor”, defined as an ENT, Certified Audiologist, or Occupational Physician. The role of the professional supervisor is to identify shifts and medical referrals, and occasionally to make a work-relatedness determination on a shift. If you do your own testing, consider letting us fill your role as “Professional Supervisor”. Once you send us your test results, we can provide the following:
- Review for shifts – recordable and non-recordable
- Review for Medical Referrals
- Determine who has not been tested
- Provide a year-end report of all data
- Work-Relatedness Determinations
You will also now have all your data in a computer database, and you’ll be surprised at how cost effective this can be for your business!